Netmeeting behind a NAT

Hi all,

my gatekeeper is configured to authenticate users with couples login/IP
or login/password. This works well when people are connected directly to
the internet or when they use an autorized proxy gatekeeper. But I have
a huge problem when it comes to authenticate with the gatekeeper with an
user behind a NAT box (with static port forwarding on it).

Fortunately, Gnomemeeting has the suitable option to translate IP, but
Netmeeting doesn't and I always get an RRJ with invalidCallSignalAddress
back.
I guess there is a simple way to allow people behind NAT, but I were
unable to find it by myself.

Can anyone explain me in a few words the steps ?
thanks in advance,

Martin

(I'm using gnugk 2.0.5)