RE: load balancing for a 1000 concurrent calls flow

Samuel,

<kid> Sorry, but You got only half of the idea.... ;) </kid>

The basis are right, but why didn't You put a parent GK in front of the
GK-neighbors? So, as Jan pointed out in a previuous e-mail, You could let
this GK ack like a Gatekeeper Directory, only routing all calls to the
GK-Proxy-farm (the neighbords)based on individual capacity? The
load-balancing issue/requirement didn't show me as an realy important think.
You have to be able to proxy all this traffic, that's important. But even
so, remender that GK has a priority parameter. Playing with the GD concept,
Proxy-farm, EndPoint capacity and EndPoint priority I suppose that You are
done...

Let me know how this goes on... ;)

Edson.