Parent GK / Child GK - [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164] translations

Hello all,

I tried the following scenario:
Parent GK
- holding the routing table
- GKRouted=0

Child GK:
- no routing table defined on it
- RoutingPolicy, default=parent
- it receives/sends calls from/to unregistered EPs

The routing works fine but I need to use some output rules in the [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164] section. I defined these rules on the Parent GK, I see the digits translation in the logs of the Parent but no effect on the Child GK.

Using GKRouted=1 on the Parent Gk would solve the problem but I want to use it just for maintaining the routes and not pass any signalling through it.

Please advise. Thank you.

Best regards,
Andrei

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.