RE: load balancing for a 1000 concurrent calls flow

Hi Edson,

Thanx for your reply.

Actually we're thinking about replacing a softswitch (Nextone) with an
architecture based on GnuGk.
All gatekeepers will be centralized. It's a centralized architecture.

So, will the neighbors architecture be the best to do load balancing with a
centralized architecture?

Our architecture is like that:

GW origin 1                                 GW termin 1
              \                                 /
                \                             /
                  \                         /
                    \  __________ /
                      | GKs           |
                      |(neighbors) |
                      |__________|
                     /                     \
 GW origin N (e.g. 100)                GW termin N (e.g. 200)

N.B: each endpoint (e.g. gateway) can have several calling plans.

Can you please put me on track on how doing load balancing with neighbour
architecture?
Or how to do load balancing with the most appropriated method (neighbour,
parent-child, alternate, linux virtual server)

Samuel.