PacPhone v1.1.6 Released

PacPhone 1.1.6 is now released
http://www.pacphone.com

For those that don't know PacPhone is a free secure windows softphone that can work completely plug 'n play behind a NAT using GnuGK NAT technology.

This new version contains:
A more graphical dialer.

Also:
Fix for wrong caller details on calls from PSTN -- Thanks Lucian Gheorghe for finding this and testing the fix.
Better support for Windows NT - Thanks Rolf.Sponsel for your time in debugging, I hope we are a bit closer to a permanent fix.
Restart Link added  -- Thanks dan-cristian bogos for the idea (It's on the settings page :) )

Port Randomizer added. This allow PacPhone to randomly assign ports so as to thwart ISP blocking of H.323 calls on commonly used ports. Thanks Ap.Muthu for the idea.

Romanian Translation --- Thanks very much Gabriel Georgescu

Thank you guys, again for your help

Simon

Also Packetizer has a big sale on at the moment on USB phones (completely plug 'n play with PacPhone). :)