From: Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco [mailto:cabo81@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:00 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Implementing VoIP for first time

Hi

I'm trying to implement VoIP in my ISP company and we have 2 EMTA Motorola
SBV5120 for tests. The idea is to plug an standard phone to eMTA and make
phone calls in our LAN. But I don't understand how to assing an IP number
into the GK (GNU GK). Can you give more instructions about it? We're using
BSR 1000 motorola and PacketCable.

Thanks

Carlos Bernat