----- Original Message ----- From: "C. Ed Felt" <edfelt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:29 PM

We are trying to transition to RADIUS based call routing with freeradius. Would anyone happen to know of a good tutorial or where this is explained in the gnugk.org documentation? We have checked the on line documentation but are not sure of how to achieve this. We want to move all routing decisions away from the GNUGK config file and in to a RADIUS implementation. We are all ready using RADIUS for authentication. We really just need to have the RADIUS server do prefix based called number changes. All the permanent end point entries will still be in the GNUGK config file.

--

Thanks,

C. Ed Felt Caflo Network Engineer/Programmer

(801) 766-8433 (home)
(801) 420-8879 (cell)
74999 (h.323)
74777 (sip)