Re: Problem Accounting Cisco with SQLBILL v1.06

Check why there is a dot in your timestamp string: ".17:25:56.485 GMT Thu Mar 2 2006". Maybe upgrading PostgreSQL will help - recent 7.3, 7.4 and 8.x versions should support
Cisco timestamp format.

----- Original Message ----- From: "bogos dan-cristian" <danbogos@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:32 PM

I have receintly installed SQLBILL on one of my
servers to be used directly with Cisco devices,
without GnuGK for Radius Accounting module.

The accounting packets are succesfully reaching the
radius server (FreeRADIUS) and as soon as are there,
FreeRADIUS is giving me following error:
Thu Mar  2 17:26:50 2006 : Error: rlm_sql (sql):
Couldn't insert SQL accounting STOP record - ERROR:
invalid input syntax for type timestamp with time
zone: ".17:25:56.485 GMT Thu Mar 2 2006"

Do u think I should use some special converter in
order to get the cdrs in SQLBill? Was I wrongly
understood that SQLBill should work with Cisco as
well?
I have the latest queries configured inside
postgresql.conf file for radius from the CVS.

Thank you in advance for any kind of support I will
get!

Cheers,
Dan