Re: NAT voice problem calling from a non-registered endpoint

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  I hope the upcoming version will be out soon....

BTW, in this current version, is it possible for gnugk to perform NAT
traversal on a pre-registered endpoint manually? I tried to play with
[NATedEndpoints] but without success.  For examples:

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720