Re: NAT voice problem calling from a non-registered endpoint

Hi Tommy,

Why must the endpoint not register with your GK?
If it is registered somewhere else, perhaps the other GK can handle
the NAT traversal.
If the EP has its own call routing logic, it may be smart enough to
have NAT traversal logic, too.

What kind of softphones, ATAs, or IP phones are used for endpoint A?
Is it possible to replace them with something smarter about NAT?

Since you appear to be using a dedicated public IP for the endpoint,
can you take that address out of the router configuration, and put the
endpoint directly on the public IP (using a software firewall if EP
is a softphone)?

--Stewart