NAT voice problem calling from a non-registered endpoint

Hi,

Background:
I have an endpoint (A) behind a non-H323 aware router and One-to-One NAT has been configured on the router.  In another word, this endpoint has its own fixed NATed WAN ip but the router will not rewrite the h.225 address for it.  My GNUGK and another endpoint (B) are non-NATed with fixed IPs.

Case 1:
When both endpoints are registered to the gatekeeper and they worked fine when the gatekeeper are configured in the h323 proxy mode.

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
[Proxy]
Enable=1

Case 2:
However, my requirement is to use a non-registered NATed endpoint (A) calling from/to endpoint (B) where endpoint (B) is still registered to the gatekeeper.  I had tried many different scenarios without success.  Below setting is the closest match setting to my requirement.

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
[Proxy]
Enable=1

This setting allow endpoint (A) communicate with endpoint (B) by calling to the gatekeeper via h323 proxy mode.  But unfortunately, after call setup, endpoint (A) cannot hear anything because all return media traffic goes to endpoint (A)'s private address.  In another words, the gatekeeper did perform h323 proxy but it did not handle NAT when the endpoint is not registered.  Moreover, for testing purpose, I tried to replace the NAT router with a "h323 aware"  NAT router (under the same gnugk configuration) and the problem has gone right away.  But due to cost constraint, router replacement is not an option here since there are plenty of them under my network.

Are there any gnugk setting(s) which can overcome this issue?  Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Tommy