Re: Openh323gk-users digest, Vol 1 #2234 - 2 msgs

Thxs Alexey,

One more thing to mention is that the behaviour is
like this only for the hosts which are working with
DynDNS service. The one with fix ip are OK, with
PPPoE. I think this is particulary valid for Patton
Gateways, inside their software, but as per their
talks, they are going only for standards and there is
nothing wrong in this case.
Anyway, I will doublecheck the MTU for PPPoE maybe
something will come up.

Anyone can help the other ideea? What are the OpenH323
and pwlib versions compiled in the 2.2.3-2 executable
for linux presented on the download page from GnuGK?

I would really apreciate a fast feedback since I need
to move the services asp from the linux server.

Cheers,
Dan

> Not sure, just guessing that it
> may be an issue related to MTU on PPPoE tunnels.
>
> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 02:52:08 +0500, bogos
> dan-cristian
> <danbogos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I am facing some strange behaviour with GnuGK
> 2.2.2
> > (FreeBSD 5.4) and 2.2.3 (FreeBSD6.0). First one,
> > downloaded from gnugk site as executable and the
> > second one compiled by me (PTLib  1.8.0, OpenH323

1.15.0,pthreads=1,radius=1,mysql=1,pgsql=1,large_fdse