Re: Failed call via neighbor gk

Yes, versions are exactly the same and compiled against the same versions of pwlib (v1_9_2) and openh323 (v1_17_3).
gnugk was compiled only once and then binaries were set up on both systems.

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:51:47 +0500, Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It should be possible - I suspect some bug with routing
partyNumber alias type. Is GK2 the same version as GK1?
LRQ/LCF works fine - the problem is when a Setup is received
with partyNumber alias type.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Akimov Alexey" <subdir@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:43 AM

but for sake of curiosity I still have a question
to Michal:
 Is it fundamentally impossible to route call such as in my case
(Vega -> GK1 -> GK2 -> AddPac2) with partyNumber in Setup?
 Note that call "Vega -> GK1 -> AddPac1" works just fine with
partyNumber, the only difference that second call does not
assume any LRQs to be sent.