Re: Failed call via neighbor gk

Happy to inform that it is succeeded to make Vega
not to send partyNumber in ARQ and Setup.
It perfectly solved my problem
(thanks to Michal's insistency and patience ;).

Changes made to Vega Stream are:

[h323.if.1]
CU setup_mapping_index=2

[_advanced.setup_mapping.2]
  C- name=transparent
[_advanced.setup_mapping.2.bearer_capability]
  C- transfer_capability=supplied
  C- transfer_mode=supplied
  C- transfer_rate=supplied
[_advanced.setup_mapping.2.called_party_number]
  CU plan=unknown
  CU type=unknown
[_advanced.setup_mapping.2.calling_party_number]
  CU plan=unknown
  CU presentation=restricted
  CU screening=failed
  CU type=unknown

but for sake of curiosity I still have a question
to Michal:

Is it fundamentally impossible to route call such as in my case
(Vega -> GK1 -> GK2 -> AddPac2) with partyNumber in Setup?

Note that call "Vega -> GK1 -> AddPac1" works just fine with
partyNumber, the only difference that second call does not
assume any LRQs to be sent.