RE: Load test with Callgen323

Hi Again,

Seems that my previously posted question was too long and may be too simple. So I will try once again... May be that way:

Is it possible to make calls from one ohphone to another through GnuGk in fully routed mode.
In direct mode, like discriberd in manual, it works, but not in proxied mode (Could not find user).

Do I have to change routing policy or..
As I understood, OhPhones are registering to GnuGk  on their start, reg. information (IP, alias etc,) is stored in GnuGk`s internat table and routing is based on this information. So calling with Ohphones in proxied mode should work as good as in direct mode, but it doesnt. Probably I am missing something..

Please advice...
Robert