Load test with Callgen323

Hi All,

I am trying to over-load my full-proxied Gnugk with concurrent calls generated by calgen323. First problem i encounter is that when GK is in direct mode, then my callgens happily communicate to each other, as soon as I turn GK into proxied mode, caller part is unable to find the callee.

callee calgen is run as following: callgen323 -i xxx.xxx.xxx.2 -u testin -g xxx.xxx.0.5 -l caller : callgen323 -m 10 -i xxx.xxx.xxx.4 -g xxx.xxx.0.5 -u testout -o log -ttt testin

(all parts - endpoints, gatekeepr are in different pc-s)

Seems that my gatekeeper is unable to locate callee by aliase ... how to make routing like: all calls that are made from ep with aliase "testout" should go to the ep with aliase "testin"?

GK conf:
------------------------------
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42