RE: Natting thru a pix firewall with IOS version 7.0

So in order for me to use my Gnugk box to connect to another brand would
be to turn of the proxy function, or to place a third Gnugk box on the
outside to proxy thru the firewall correct? As shown below.

Gnugk box <------> Firewall <------> Gnugk box  <------> Vendor x

Thanks,

Sean Salomon