Natting thru a pix firewall with IOS version 7.0

Has anyone had the Gnugk gatekeeper proxy thru a Cisco pix fire wall, and connect to a Cisco Gatekeeper. The gatekeeper is running version 12.x of the IOS. I have been able to proxy the internal gnugk box thru the firewall running IOS version 7.0 to a gnugk box on the outside world. The only way I have been able to do this is to register the internal gatekeeper to the external gatekeeper. When I change the external gatekeeper from a gnugk box to a Cisco box it fails. The calls will go out, but when they come back in it fails. It seems like the h323 encapsulation is failing. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanx in advance..