How to tackle NAT

Hi,

I need to make a point-to-point videoconferencing over IP. The problem is that since every user is behind its own NAT, I cannot derive his/her real IP address to make the video conference start!

I think I can achieve what I want by using MyPhone and Gatekeeper. Could anybody tell me if I am right or not and how the Gatekeeper let me tackle the problem.

Best,
Farzad