GK acct

Dear All,

I use AliasAuth, RadAuth as authentication modules and RadAcct for
accounting. When a call is initiated from an endpoint, RADIUS receives
accounting start,stop signals. However, I would like to suppress the
accounting when a call is initiated from a certain gateway. For example,
when a call is initiated from the registered gateway with alias - cisco,
GNUGK should not send start/stop signals to RADIUS. Is this possible?

I tried to prevent the accounting for Cisco by not allowing its access to
Radius server, and making his authentication with gnugk by IP (aliasauth).
In this way, a call cannot be initiated if Cisco is not allowed to send
accounting start signal. Any help?

P.S. I'm using version 2.2.1, since it is the most stable for me

Regards,

Jove