Re: Balancelimit issues with postpaid sqlbill

Maybe you forgot to configure authentication - accounting is not enough.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chisanga, Evans" <evans.chisanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:30 PM

Hi all,

I'm using the sqlbill application that came with gnugk.2.2.2 in postpaid
mode, i.e. have set balancelimit to say -10. I would expect no more
calls to be made after balance reaches -10. However, the application is
not limiting calls at all. I've configured gnugk to use freeradius for
accounting.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Evans