----- Original Message ----- From: "Piotr Szafran" <Piotr.Szafran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:29 PM

LRQ is rejected because there is no config in Neighbor section for the child in parent's config. When i set neighbor in parent config pointing to the child, everything is working properlly.

Thanks
Piotrek
PS: i dont know if parent should automatically reply to childs lrq (bug?)

Make sure your parent does not have authentication
configured in a such way that it rejects LRQs.
Check the parent's log why LRQ is rejected.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Piotr Szafran" <p_szafran@xxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:14 AM

Ok, so how can i join two networks, one based on LRQ and second with built hierarchy of childs and parents? i have gnugk that is registrated as endpoint to the parent gk, my gk is questioned by neighbor with LRQ, How can i send my neighbors call to my parent?? (because there is no problem with sending a call to my child or registred ep)

Piotrek