RADIUS routing to neighbor or endpoint

I have tested RADIUS-based routing and realized that it can run entirely from RADIUS without any Endpoint or Neighbor configuration present in the gnugk.ini file because RADIUS can rewrite the E.164 number and the destination IP in the RADIUS request.

How do we identify to the gnugk in the RADIUS reply that the rewritten IP address (outbound call) is going to either a neighbor or an endpoint / gateway? It seems that, right now, when RADIUS sets the outbound IP address that gnugk sends the call out as if it were calling a gateway (port 1720).

Yahoo! for Good