gnugk neighboor

Hi all,

I'm trying to make calls from 2 clients via two
gnugks.
I have :
pc1 (LAN ip address)
GK1 (LAN ip address and public ip address) configures
as proxy nat H323
GK2 (public ip address)
pc2 (public ip address)

I want to call pc2 (resgister on GK2) from pc1. When
pc1 is registered on GK1,  GK1 send LRQ to GK2 which
respond LRJ (securityDenial). When pc1 is registered
on GK2, the communication is good from pc1 to pc2 but
the pc2 try to send rtp packets to ip lan address of
pc1 :(

Could you tell me which is the best configuration (i
do not need to make a call from pc2 to pc1) and why it
don't work ?

youte