Re: Routing H.323 calls to the first open machine

Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote (on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 10:26:58AM +0200):
> If all machines are NATed, maybe the public machines
> receives a private address for media.

Hmmm ... unsure what you mean by "for media." The same machines, NATed (and
they are smart enough to know they are NATed, BTW) communicate just fine when
unregistered. FW shows ASSURED connections in both directions with target.

Side question: I need test callers from the outside, to test my arrangements.
Even better if the outside callers could be controlled from the inside; hence,
a command line would be ideal. What's the simplest setup to test a H.323
connection?

Thanks!