Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:02 AM
Subject: About GnuGK with tenor quintum A800

Problem A:

I want to throw a call from GnuGK to tenor quintum A800 only,now I must configure GnuGK as follows,

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
bab=01

 And I don't want to set  anything of GnuGK (like GnuGK IP or GnuGK name) in my tenor quintum.

Is it possible ?

then if I telnet GnuGK I found nothing,i.e,no gateway is shown.

Problem B:

If I  configure as follows,

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
bab=01

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx=bab

then if I telnet GnuGK I found my gateway,but it's not working.
Why?

--
Regards........
VOIP Support