Maximum simultaneous calls on proxy mode

Hi gnugk users,

I am running gnugk 2.2.3-2 on Windows2k Advanced Server with dual Pentium 3 1.8 GHz Intel Processor using proxy mode. If CallSignalHandlerNumber=2, does this mean that I can process only 64 simultaneous ongoing proxy calls? Or does this mean that I can process 64 simultaneous Setup message coming in to the gatekeeper but can handle more than 64 simultaneous proxy calls?

For gnugk users on Windows, what would be ideal value for this parameter base on your experience? What is the maximum proxied calls you were able to do with your production gatekeepers?

For gnugk users on LINUX, any ideas if there is a limitation similar to Windows machine? What is also the maximum proxied calls you were able to make on your LINUX machines?

Feedbacks, comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

ian