crash after reload

Hi, my gnugk crashed after i change gatekeeper.ini file and reload at status ports;
I do reload manualy and saw lots of endpoints maintenance;
when normal reload, i don't see these endpoints maintenace information;
I do these kind of reload quite offten ,and these happens maybe every 3days;
Anyone have the same experience before? i am using 2.2.2;
i open debug trace 2 all the time; maybe because gk.log file too large? i will try to close debug trace 2 and see;
any other suggestions?

regards
Jerry