auto-route

Hello Everyone,

If I have 2 permanent endpoints with the same prefix, is it possible for gnugk to send the call to EP1 and if the call fails, to try EP2 ? I tried this setup, and what’s happening is that the call always tries to connect via the same gateway. If it fails to contact EP1 for example, the call fails without trying EP2. I have to unregister EP1 for gnugk to send to EP2. if I re-register EP1, the call still goes to EP2. then if EP2 is unreachable, the call fails as well without trying EP1.

How can overcome this static scenario without having to manually unregister and register the EPs?

Thanks,

Bassem