Re: Multiple GWRewriteE164 entries

Teodor,

Thanks for the pointing this out.....  It is my bad!  :>

This brings me to another question.  How many rules can each line support??!

Thanks!!

Quoting Teodor Georgiev <tgeorgiev@xxxxxxxxx>:

Your format is wrong.

For a single gateway you are supposed to have only one line.

gw1=out=123=888;out=789=888

something like this.

See the manual:

gw-alias=in|out=[!]original-prefix=target-prefix[;in|out...]
If the call matches the gateway, the direction and begins with original-prefix it is rewritten to target-prefix. If the `!' flag precedes the original-prefix, the sense is inverted. Special wildcard characters ('.' and '%') are available. Multiple rules for the same gateway should be seperated by ';'.

"Multiple rules for the same gateway should be seperated by ';'. "

----- Original Message ----- From: <smy@xxxxxxxx>