Re: My network interface (Igor Prokhorov)

Hi Farhan,

Does the Linux router have a public IP on eth0?  If not, you
have two NATs cascaded, which is quite difficult to make
work correctly with H.323.  Perhaps you can reconfigure the
network to avoid the double NAT, or set up some port forwarding.

In your application, will you need MyPhone to receive calls?
If so, you will have to set up port forwarding, which might also
fix the one-way voice problem.

Will you need to have MyPhone running on several different
Windows machines behind the same Linux router?  If so, the
best solution may be to run another gatekeeper on the Linux
router.

IMO, the best way to fix this is to first understand what is
going wrong.  It should be easy for you to run Ethereal or
tcpdump on both eth0 and eth1 of the Linux router, to see if
voice packets are coming in, and if they are properly being
sent back out.

--Stewart