Re: proxymode problem

Hi,

You are asking two different questions.
Answer for both is yes

1) Run a single gnugk with some endpoints in proxy-mode and some in non-proxy...
   See proxy section in gnugk manual..
   for InternalNetwork option.
   Define the networks behind the proxy. Multiple internal networks are allow. The proxy route channels only of the communications between one endpoint in the internal network and one external. If you don't specify it, all calls will be proxied.

2) Run Two instances of gnugk... This is already discussed in the group....

Regards,
Prashant,
Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Things are more like they used to be than they are now.

Fu wrote:

>I think proxy mode is globaly apply to all endpoints once ur gk setup as proxy
mode;I had asked a question about how to use proxy mode and none proxy mode in
a same box, didn't get an answer though;can i do that?, can i setup my ethernet
card with two ip address, A, and B; and run gnugk with proxy mode with home
addr. A; and start another one with noneproxy mode with home addr.B;
>Regards
>Jerry
>

>Prashant Samant <prashant@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
}P.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times
New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"}A:link {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited
{	COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {	COLOR:
purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 {	COLOR: windowtext;
FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose}DIV.Section1 {	page:
Section1}When you change the gnugk to proxy mode, all the RTP(voice) gets
routed via gnugk. If you don't have enough bandwidth on gnugk machine, it'll
give you Jitter and choppy sound.

>You can selectivelly enable proxy mode... For those many endpoints your gk
machin's b/w can support....

>Prashant.

endpoints have one way audio problem. The problem is the gatekeeper went
unstable. Jittery and choppy audio was the effect. Reloading the gatekeeper
over and over will make it hang. What is the cause off the problem? Any
workaround?