From: Philip Villamin
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: vphone@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: proxymode problem

Hi,

My gnugk runs smoothly until I changed it to proxy mode because some NAT endpoints have one way audio problem. The problem is the gatekeeper went unstable. Jittery and choppy audio was the effect. Reloading the gatekeeper over and over will make it hang. What is the cause off the problem? Any workaround?

Tnx,

PhilipV.

[RoutedMode]

GKRouted=1