one endpoint terminate to different countries with different capacity

Hi all,
 I have an Endpoint which support different countries' termination;Each country has different capacity; for expample, 3T to USA, 3T to Germany,etc..
Since one Endpoint only has one ip address, so only one gateway alias is setup, I can only setup the total capacity of this Endpoint; Any idea how can i configure it's capacity by countires or by prefixes?
Thank you very much
Regards
Jerry