Thanks to Zygmuntowicz Michal and attach gnugk.ini for all of you to check

Thanks to Zygmuntowicz Michal for his kind advice to me , but I am still failed
 to solve that problem, any call from a dialer having real IP it works properly
 but a call from dialer having local IP, the gnugk ignore it"s RRQ request.
 For your kind consideration, I attach my gnugk.ini file here,please check it and
 inform me your valuable advices....regards....anyone of you can also send  me
 your gnugk.ini file as attach which is able to work for dialer having local IP
 with enableing [SQLAuth] and [SQLAcct] section.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 [Gatekeeper::Main]
 Fourtytwo=42
 Name=BDGK