RTP proxy

Hello!

I have 2 gatekeepers, both GnuGK, one is connected to public network,
another to a private network. Gatekeepers are neighbored via public
network.

Each gatekeeper has 1 registered endpoint, so 1 endpoint is on public
network, and another is on private. Endpoints are able to call
each other. One gatekeeper has a registered gateway, located on public
network.

Both gatekeepers are configured as proxy. NO NAT ON BOTH BOXES, but
one gatekeeper has connections to both networks. Both endpoints are
able to call through the gateway, control channels and rtp channels
are proxied, so everything works fine.
But when one endpoint calls another, rtp channels are NOT PROXIED, so
audio packets try to pass directly and it doesn't work.
How do I make gnugk always proxy rtp ?

Diagram:

                   gateway
                    (public)
                      ^
Endpoint1   <->  Gatekeeper1     <->  Gatekeeper2
(public)           (public)           (public)

Gatekeeper2   <->  Endpoint2
(private)          (private)

Call1: Endpoint1 - gateway, proxied, OK
Call2: Endpoint2 - gateway, proxied, OK
Call3: Endpoint1 - Endpoint2, RTP not proxied, FAILED!

Thanks for help.
--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxx