Fail to support local IP when enable [SQLAuth] section

Yes, if I set SupportNATedEndpoints=1 then gatekeeper supports call coming from
local IP address,but if I enable [SQLAuth] section to authenticate my user PIN
from dialer then the gatekeeper is failed to support calls coming from local IP.
What's the possible causes here and what's the solution to overcome this problem?
Regards