----- Original Message ----- From: "Aivis Olsteins" <aivis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 10:09 PM

Can anybody please point the way to check if TcpKeepalive setting is working properly? I tried to search trace level 5 log but could not see relevant entries.

The are symptoms (unconfimed yet) that in some cases calls are being disconnected properly with Tcpkeepalive, however Radius Stop message is being sent with significant delay. Trying to find more evidences now

regards
Aivis