Re: Timeout & MFC

At 03:40 PM 20/06/2005, you wrote:
The better way to create a GUI is to make it a standalone process that
talks to the GnuGk status port. Also, that way gatekeeper stability
won't be hurt by the GUI.

We use an ATL COM object to monitor the status port that has a simple GUI so it is very possible.to do it this way.

Jan, I would be prepared to release our status port monitor (which uses PTCPSocket) pwlib code under MPL if you felt it was a benefit to the project?

Simon

Simon Horne
ISVO(Asia) Pte Ltd
makers of