EP communication through GateKeeper

Hello
I've a following problem with GnuGK.
I have two local area networks each with its own NAT server with public IP.
What I want to do is to set-up a public IP gatekeeper that will be the bridge/proxy buffer server between two H323Endpoints, each on different LAN under their own NAT servers.
I've already set up this gatekeeper like this:

EP1 ---> NAT1 ---> INTERNET---> GK <---INTERNET<--NAT2<---EP2

What I can do is to have them registered on this GK (I can see them in the log file)
but unfortunately they don't see each other.
I have either "user2 couldn't be reached" or "user2 is not online".
I set the .ini config of the gnugk to be Proxy and H.245 tunel etc.
Still, the communication ends up on the NAT server, it seems like
EP1 behind the NAT server tries to connect to the NAT2's public IP address
instead of the EP2 behind the NAT2 server.
What should I do (set in .ini file?) , so that the EP1 and EP2 see each other with the help of the public GK/proxy?? If I have to, I can have all the network traffic sent through the GK, i just want them
to find each other.

Thank you for you help
Rafal
rafal@xxxxxxxxxxx