Re: PWLIB compilation - assert.cxx and wspiapi.h errors

At 01:41 PM 4/06/2005, you wrote:
Hi Craig,

After a long time, I have tried to compile the PWLIB
 - Atlas, Mimas and Pandora
 - using MSVC6 with latest PSDK
 - all path settings both in MSVC and System Environment
 - that makes PSDK paths precede the VC98 paths.

There are a lot of version clashes and I do not believe the Platform SDK version works on MSVC6 with Win2000

Have you follow the instructions to install the drivers for IPv6 for Windows 2000 here.
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/windows_ipv6.html

This will install IPv6 driver for Windows 2000.
I copied the inc header files to the MSVC6/inc directory (if it hasn't done it already on running setup)

When compiling pwlib it will detect the MSVC6 directory version and not the Platform SDK.
It should compile successfully. (I just did it here)

Simon

Simon Horne
ISVO(Asia) Pte Ltd
makers of