Re: PWLIB compilation

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 06:47:09 +0530
"Ap.Muthu" <apmuthu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> I visited the Voxgratia site and found a pre-compiled binary for v0.9.7c.
> The OpenSSL.org site states that:-
> Denial of Service flaws in 0.9.6l and 0.9.7c
> And that 0.9.7d has been released.
> A precompiled v0.9.7d would be useful here.

Yes, it would be nice.

I will see if I can find the time to create this soon.

> Also in the docs section:-
> http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/pwlib_windows.html
> At:-
> "A copy of the OpenSSL build instructions for OpenSSL can be found here or
> use the precompiled binaries below. "
>
> The "found here" link is dead.

This has been fixed. Thanks for pointing this out

> Also to compile OpenPhone, the GUI is no longer part of the PWLib releases -
> kindly advise on how to get and integrate it for this purpose.

I've added a new section to the FAQ on this. See
http://www.voxgratia.org/docs/faq.html#3_10

  Craig

 Craig Southeren      craigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / craigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org