Re: fast-start problem with Cisco /continues/

I don't know nothing about 1 and 2. 3 is neccessary, as the gatekeeper
does not support neither of these features.

----- Original Message -----
From: "kompnet" <kompnet@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 10:29 AM

Teo, look attentively: both of your outgoing Setup packets are corrupted.
You can see it in attached tif's.
I think Michal is quite right. Somthing wrong with your network.
Look at your (6t) gnugk.log (fast start!). If you can see fields in your
outgoing setup after 'user-user' field (BTW, are it corresponds with fields
in incoming setup?) and yasocket.cxx(640) message after setup message shows
the quantity of byets sent more then 532 (24Exh-3Axh), - then gnugk works
correctly and you have problems with your network or kernel.

Michal!
I've found out that gnugk changes setup messages.
In both Slow and Fast Start modes:
1) It inserts SupportedPrefixes field in VoiceCaps field
2) It inserts destinationAddress item between udefinedNode and activeMC fields
3) It changes values of multipleCalls and maintainConnection fields
(CallIdentifier item) from TRUE to FALSE.

It seems to me, that before gnugk changed only IP addresses and ports and made
call-digit manipulations and it never changed the structure of setup
messages.

Igor Prokhorov.

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idt12&alloc_id344&op=click