fast-start problem with Cisco.

	The "picture" looks like:

Cisco 5350 --> GnuGK --> several other devices (Cisco gateways, Cisco CCM,
Quintum and etc). After upgrading the IOS of the 5350, the following happens:

1. the 5350 can't call any of the Cisco gateways. It can call however the
Quintum, the Call Managers and others.

2. If I configure the 5350 to speak directly with the other cisco gateways, it
works.

3. If I force slow-start call on the 5350, the problem disappears.

The debug shows how the 5350 sends a call (SETUP) through the GnuGK, GnuGK
forwards the SETUP to the called cisco gateway and here the trouble starts.
In the debug of GnuGK, it is said "timeout waiting response from <called
gateway>. At the same time, the called gateway accepts the SETUP and sends
back ALERTING to GnuGK. But looks like GnuGK can not see it.

I have attached Ethereal output of both the cases:

1. A call attempt with fast-start (failed) - file test3
2. A call attempt with slow-start (completed) - file test4

Does it have something to do with the H245 tunelled messages? I am using the
latest CVS where the incorrect H245 signalling is saying to be fixed.