Re: PVX T.120 and GnuGk in proxy mode

You can post a detailed log to the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mathieu Molinéris" <mathieu.molineris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 8:12 AM

Hi Evans,

You said :

I've got problems with T.120 data sharing on Polycom PVX 6 endpoints and
gnugk 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 in proxy mode. It works OK with Netmeeting. I've
seen several posts on this subject but no answers. Has anyone got any
ideas on it?

J post several times on this subject, but j have no response.
Actually j've already test PVX with Gnugk 2.0.9, 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 without
success on T.120.
But when j try a connection through the gnugk in proxy mode on a distant
mcu, it works fine.
The PVX use the netmeeting ressource, J must analyse better the T.120
connection on the log.
Next time, j must test if j make all the flow in proxy mode except T.120.
J open a ticket on polycom web site without success.

At all events,j'll continue to test this feature and keep you informed.

--
Mathieu Molinéris
Ciscam - Pôle Réseau

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_ids93&alloc_id281&op=click