Re: Problem with Cisco AS5300

Hi!

I see the same problem in multihomed environment with 2.2.2.
Setting Home in configuration file doesn't help.
It only restrict gnugk to listen on 1720 (1721) of that ip, but rtp and
some other tcp goes from/to other ip address of that host.
I checked 2.0.9 again and it works fine on multihomed host. All packets
are from ip address set in Home variable.
Also 2.0.9 works with t.38 fax for me.

I tried to remove all additional ip from host - all worked from one ip
address but t.38 doesn't work on 2.2.2.

Seems that in addition to fax problem we have problems with multihome.