----- Original Message -----
From: "Mathieu Molinéris" <mathieu.molineris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 2:40 PM

My gnugk 2.2.1 run under debian 2.4.26 in proxy mode, and registered to
a national gnugk to annonce several prefixes.

Here's the conf  (very classic):

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
;  National GK
GK1=XX.XX.XX.XX;0
GK2=XX.XX.XX.XX;0

GK1 is the primary
GK2 is the secondary

When 2 people are registered on my Gnugk, no problem to make a call
between us.
But when j'm registered on my GK and a other people on a gk (registered
to the same national gnugk) in a other place, the call fail.

In the log j see that my gk connect normally to the national gk and
probably find the final user on his computer.

Send LRQ to *IpnationalGK:1719*
Read from *Ipcomputertojoin:1719
**Unknown reply LCF

*1- What mean Unknown reply LCF ?*
*2- Some people told me that the 2.2.1 version don't work very well with
interconnection and advise me to go back to the 2.0.9 version.
Someone have already heard  a bug report on V2.2.1 or it works, how to
make it working ?

Thanks for your future help

Cordialement

--