Re: GNUGK and LDAP support

At 09:35 PM 15/04/2005, you wrote:
Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
Probably the best version to use with LDAP is 2.0.8.
The 2.2 branch does not contain LDAP support (it's also removed from documentation),
but this does not mean it is dropped. It will be reintroduced with H.350
support when other more urgent things are done.
Any rough ETA on this?  Would be willing to lend some help as well.

I have all the ASN1 files for H350.x needed however the OpenH323's ASNParser is not quite up to parsing them. At the time I didn't have time to fix it so it went on the long OpenH323 to do list.   I have used another parser to generate 'C'  (Really ugly) code however I would prefer that we stick to the ASNParser . I think the first step is to patch the parser. This should really be done by the guys who wrote it. So that's where we are....

Simon

Simon Home
ISVO (Asia) Pte Ltd
developer of the
Virteos H323COMtools
Win32 DCOM plugin based on the OpenH323 Stack
http://www.isvo.net