addressing firewall issues

Hi,

I've been having firewall issues such that some of my NATed users cannot hear audio from their softphones. Would enabling GKRouted, H245Routed and proxy enable help address these issues? In some cases the STUN feature of the dialer resolved issues to some users but some did not.  Would any modifications in my gnugatekeeper help solve problem?

Thanks,

Philip