SqlAliasAuth

I am thinking of not using radius with gnugk anymore, since all the
functions I need from radius is done more completely by gnugk itself. I
have a question though:
I am using RadAliasAuth for RRQ,ARQ, Setup and SetupUnreg. at the time,
this was all that was supported, whule SQLAliasAuth worked only for RRQs.
However, I see now that in the manual there is no indication of
restrictions on the use of SQLAliasAuth. Does that mean that it works for
all the messages received? RRQ, ARQ, LRQ, GRQ, URQ, BRQ, DRQ, IRQ, Setup
and SetupUnreg? Or at least for the RRQ, ARQ, Setup and SetupUnreg?